ENGINEERING AND EXPERT EVALUATION SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF ARCHITECTURE,
URBAN PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION
Technical supervision is supervision of construction at all stages of the project, including quality, timing, cost, acceptance of work performed and commissioning.
TECHNICAL SUPERVISION OF CONSTRUCTION IS CARRIED OUT:
- at all stages of the project, including quality, cost, acceptance of work performed;
- for construction of buildings and structures for industrial and non-industrial purposes in order to ensure systematic inspection and acceptance of completed stages of construction and installation works;
- for compliance of buildings and structures with design decisions, state standards in the field of architecture, urban planning and construction;
- quality of materials, products and structures used;
- for construction and commissioning of facilities in accordance with the established procedure and within the terms determined by the contract.
Project management services include:
organization, planning, coordination, design supervision, construction and commissioning of facilities in accordance with the contracts concluded with the customer or investor to achieve the objectives of investment project within specific budget and time.
EXPERT EVALUATION IS CARRIED OUT IN ORDER TO:
- Determine actual condition of buildings, structures and components.
- Determine stability and reliability of buildings and structures, as well as the possibility of further operation.
- Obtain quantitative assessment of actual quality indicators of structures, taking into account the changes that occur over time.
- Determine the scope of work on major repairs, modernization and reconstruction at the facility.
- Change of designated purpose of buildings and structures.