ENGINEERING AND EXPERT EVALUATION SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF ARCHITECTURE,
URBAN PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION
TECHNICAL SUPERVISION OF CONSTRUCTION IS CARRIED OUT:
- at all stages of the project, including quality, cost, acceptance of work performed;
- for construction of buildings and structures for industrial and non-industrial purposes in order to ensure systematic inspection and acceptance of completed stages of construction and installation works;
- for compliance of buildings and structures with design decisions, state standards in the field of architecture, urban planning and construction;
- quality of materials, products and structures used;
- for construction and commissioning of facilities in accordance with the established procedure and within the terms determined by the contract.
Project management services include:
organization, planning, coordination, design supervision, construction and commissioning of facilities in accordance with the contracts concluded with the customer or investor to achieve the objectives of investment project within specific budget and time.
- Determine actual condition of buildings, structures and components.
- Determine stability and reliability of buildings and structures, as well as the possibility of further operation.
- Obtain quantitative assessment of actual quality indicators of structures, taking into account the changes that occur over time.
- Determine the scope of work on major repairs, modernization and reconstruction at the facility.
- Change of designated purpose of buildings and structures.